The graying of hair is the natural phenomenon that is usually associated with the process of aging. The hair becomes grayish when the cells that produce color fail to produce pigments. Generally speaking, Caucasians notice the first signs of gray hair in their mid-30s, African-Americans when they enter their mid-40s and Asians in their early 40s.
More than 50% of all men and women have a large number of gray hairs when they reach their 50s.
It is very likely that you know how to solve the problem with gray hair on a permanent basis. However, if you are not a fan of the idea of using dye and you are interested to get rid of gray hair and bring back the natural color of your hair, we will suggest one efficient ingredient that can accelerate this process and cover the unpleasant gray hairs.
Get Rid of Gray Hair
- Two glasses of water
- One cup of potato peel
- Preparation Method
- Take the potato peel and pour them into the water.
- Cook this mixture for five minutes.
- After that, use a strainer to strain the solution.
- Do this only when the solution becomes yellow.
- The mixture will turn black after straining.
How to use this remedy?
- Use your regular shampoo to wash the hair.
- Apply the potato-based mixture on the hair and use a towel to wrap the hair.
- Remain like that for at least 30 minutes.
- After a few uses, you will notice that the hair is getting darker.