It is not a secret to anyone what aspirin is usually used for. Whenever you feel that you may have caught a cold or you have a terrible headache – you reach out to grab an aspirin pill. Yet, there is a secret ability aspirin has. Today we are going to talk about how to use aspirin so that it helps your skin stay young forever.
Aspirin is so effective due to one of its components – salicylic acid. What is more, it would be more than just useful to add it to some face masks of yours. So, let’s have a closer look at three super effective homemade recipes to improve your skin. We assure you, there is not that much time or effort needed to prepare these masks, besides the effect will be ravishing!
1 Aspirin and lemon
- Face masks have never been easier – just three aspirin pills and three tablespoons of lemon juice.
- Make a paste out of these ingredients and apply it onto your face.
- Make sure that you do not let it stay longer than ten minutes and simply rinse it off.
2 Aspirin, honey, and yogurt
- This one requires a bit of preparation, the thing is that the key point is to help your pores open up, to be able to absorb all the nutrition of the mask.
- To make your pores open, you need to wash your face with cold water, then place a warm cloth over your face for about 10 minutes and only after that you should apply the mask.
- For the mast, you should combine 5 aspirin pills, 2 tablespoons of honey and 1 tablespoon of yogurt.
- Make sure you keep the mask on for 30 minutes.
3 Aspirin and water
- How difficult is that? Just combine three pills of aspirin with the same amount of water and apply it onto your face.
- Only ten minutes and you will be able to enjoy the result! Amazing!